Monday, July 21, 2008

Best martial arts flicks of all time...

I am looking to make this blog a bit more interactive.  As such I would like to ask each of you in the group to suggest your personal favorite martial arts film, and why you think that film is the best ever.  Add it to this post as a comment.  I want to see how well this works out.

I will start with my own personal favorite:

Above the Law, starring Steven (I'm gonna waste you **s) Seagal.  This movie features a lot of hard hitting, directly to the floor jujitsu.  It also provides a bit of history on aikido and its relation to jujitsu.  That, and Stevens hair at the time looked a lot like mine.  I felt tough by association!

  

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really sure what be my favirote martial arts film. I guess I would say the original mortal kombat movie.

    ReplyDelete